- Online Registration: Online registration for activities and events
- Activity Guide: Summer 2018 (May-August)
- Parks and Facilities: Listing of parks, other outdoor locations, and halls throughout the city
The Recreation Division provides quality recreation activities, which reflect the interest, needs, and demographics of the residents of Pismo Beach. Recreation programs:
- Build a sense of community
- Contribute to the health and safety of Pismo Beach
- Enhance the quality of life in the city
- Expose children to positive role models
- Improve self-esteem
- Active Adult Socials
- Adult Classes
- Excursions and Trips
- Special Events
- Sports Programs
- Youth Programs
Classes, Activities & Events
The Pismo Beach Recreation Division offers a variety of events, classes, and activities for all age groups. You can view our current offerings in the Activity Guide.
You can Register Online or contact the Recreation Division directly.
Upcoming Special Events
- CBVA Junior Volleyball Tourney | May 12, 2018 | Wadsworth Courts
- Pacific Breeze Concert - Mother's Day | May 13, 2018 | Dinosaur Caves Park
- Pacific Breeze Concert | June 10, 2018 | Dinosaur Caves Park
- Pacific Breeze Concert | July 8, 2018 | Dinosaur Caves Park
- Stride with the Tide 5K | August 4, 2018 | Pismo Beach Pier | Event Flyer
Collette VacationsCollette Vacations and the City of Pismo Beach Recreation Division are proud to announce our trip offerings in 2018! Click here for more information on these exciting vacations: Collette Vacations - Current Offerings.
- MACKINAC ISLAND: July 12-19, 2018
- FRANCE MAGNIFIQUE: September 13-25, 2018
- EXPLORE TUSCANY: November 1-9, 2018
A Collette Vacations representative will give a trip presentation at City Hall on Wednesday, September 20, 2018 from 12:00pm-1:00pm. RSVP's are encouraged! For more information, or to request a trip brochure, please contact the Recreation Division at (805) 773-7063.