Parking Advisory Committee
- 9:00 am
- 4th Wednesday of the month, January, April, July, and October
- City Council Chambers
760 Mattie Road
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the scheduled meetings and can be viewed on this website in the. Minutes are available following approval at the subsequent meeting.
As Pismo Beach developed and implemented a long-term parking plan it was advantageous to have an officially formed Advisory Body which would advise the City Council on parking-related issues within the city limits. At the February 6, 2007 meeting, the City Council approved the formation of the Parking Advisory Committee.
The committee is comprised of 5 members of the public. All members of the committee are selected by the City Council in the same fashion as other City Advisory Bodies.
| Committee Members
|| Term Expires
|| Phone Number
|Rick Turton||February 2021
|Don Day||February 2020
|Robert Horch||February 2020
|Anita Shower||February 2020
- Act as an advisory committee to the City Council with respect to implementation of an overall Parking Management Program
- Act as an advisory committee to the City Council with respect to parking issues within Pismo Beach
- Act as a community forum to hear requests from the public regarding the operation and maintenance of parking lots and programs.
- Maintain adequate liaison with other committees, agencies and districts.
- Advise council as to other matters upon the Council’s request.