- 6:00 pm
- 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month
- City Council Chambers
760 Mattie Road
Pismo Beach, CA 93449
PDFs of Agendas and Minutes are available in the Archive Center. Public hearing notices and meeting agendas are also posted on this website in the Document Center and outside the Council Chambers at City Hall.
Agendas & Minutes
You can pick up a copy of the Planning Commission agenda and staff reports at the Community Development Department Planning division office on the 2nd floor of City Hall at 760 Mattie Road on the 1st and 3rd Fridays of each month. The agenda for an upcoming meeting of the Planning Commission is also available 10 days ahead of the meeting.
- Attend the meeting in person
- Watch the meeting live on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays beginning at 6:00 p.m. on Charter Communications Ch. 20
- Watch the recorded meeting daily during meeting weeks on Charter Communications Ch. 20 the week of the meeting at:
- 1:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.
- 6:00 p.m.
- View meetings online using our webstreaming module
- Purchase a DVD of a Planning Commission meeting by contacting the City Clerk’s Office at 805-773-4657
The Planning Commission, an advisory board to the City Council, consists of 5 members nominated by individual City Council Members and appointed by a majority vote of the City Council.
All Commissioners must be Pismo Beach residents and are required to take an oath of office prior to commencing their term of office.
- Review site plans
- Makes amendments to the Development Code and General Plan
- Reviews residential designs
- Makes recommendations on surplus open space sales
- Establishes design and development standards